Monday 17 June 2013

June Bellabox!


Every month feels like your birthday with Bellabox (or any beauty box)! I must say that I'd prefer this months box than last months (face creams).

Kiss Nail Dress
They look like frozen raindrops on your nails. I'm glad that some of them have a line of gold rather than covering the entire nail.

StreetGloss Lip Gloss 209
It's not meant to drying or too sticky. We'll see. I normally don't wear lip gloss, I'd just prefer a balm, but this might change that.

Bioderma Atoderm Cream
Sounds just like a regular moisturiser to me... But I'm excited to try this brand.

Tiaki Day Cream
This is priced at $45 for 60 grams! Interesting fact: "Tiaki" means to 'to take care of'. It's made in New Zealand, consists of only natural ingredients and their packaging is 100% biodegradable!! I'm very curious to see the effect of this day cream. Click here if you're as interested in this brand as I am.

Toni&Guy Texturising Glue
I'm unsure of what I will do with this. Maybe to get more volume? On the plus side, it smells amazing!

Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Mask
I've never used a face mask before, and can imagine how satisfying it would be to peel this off haha.

Brazilian Butterfly Assortment
This will probably be saved until the spring or summer. I will not be freezing my butt off!

Natio Nail Colour, Valentine
This bonus item is a really nice vibrant red but is wearable.

I'm excited to try most of these things. Check out Bellabox for monthly surprises!

Love, V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!