Tuesday 16 July 2013

July Bellabox!

It's that time of the month! That's right, it's time to open my box of goodies. It was slightly different this month. There are 3 boxes all centres around the theme of travel: shop, beach and culture. The first 200 people to complete the survey would get their chosen box! Sadly I didn't get the one I wanted... actually I got the only box that didn't interest me :(

*The prices below are for full sized products.


Luxe City Guides, $12.99
This guide to the city of London is a great size and contains useful information about everything, from accommodation, to dining, to activities! One day...!

Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream, $34.95
Apparently, this moisturiser is the top seller in Japan!

La Fresh Instant Body Smoother Wipes, $16.50
Body smoother? I'm not exactly sure what to use this for... Anyway, it's convenient when travelling to just throw away (it's biodegradable too!).

Rubifresh Cleansing Oil, $23
This was the most exciting product from this month's box! I've never tried a cleansing oil before.

Furlesse - Elevens, $34.95
The only time I've had to hold a smile for a long period of time was during my year 12 formal (think prom).

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Nourishing Care Shampoo & Conditioner, $5.99
Great size for travelling and smells good.

Libra Hotties Heat Patches, $4.99
This is an interesting product. It's also thin so you can hide it under your clothes.

Modelco Cheek and Lip Tint, $24
This smells of raspberry sweetness! It's not too drying as well.

Check out the Bellabox website!

I'm quite disappointed with this box... i mean I had 67% of receiving the other two boxes! It didn't appeal to me and most of the products will most likely be given away :(

Love, V

2 comments:

  1. Try the shampoo and conditioner and let me know how it goes!! Been meaning on trying it out after I saw Miranda Kerr in the advertisement. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do! I know she's hot but you shouldn't just buy it because of her haha

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!