Sunday 4 August 2013

Colour personality test


Personality tests are a great way to learn about yourself as well as other people without the need for a sunglasses and newspaper. I realise they can be inaccurate, but they provide great insight into your general behaviour.


Color Persoality Test
Image.

Catrific introduced me to the Colour Personality test, which identifies your dominant colour/s (not your favourite colour!). The colour with the highest number is your dominant colour. Click here to take the test!

My results are:
  • blue 3
  • yellow 4
  • green 5
  • red 4
Joy, Love, Laugh Green iPad 2 Case
Image.
My dominant colour is green, but overall it's pretty evenly spread. Greens are normally calm and don't stress out easily.

Pros:
  • loyal
  • good listener
  • self-control
Cons:
  • procrastinates (who doesn't? haha)
  • resists change
  •  overly lenient with people
I think these general statements are quite accurate. Being an introvert, making sudden changes or being spontaneous doesn't come naturally. I have been making conscious effort to be more outgoing and saying 'yes' to new activities. I want to experience the world rather than stay in my little world.

Have you taken the test? What's your dominant colour? Is it accurate?

Love, V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!