Saturday 31 August 2013

VMA fashion!

Just browsing through the photos from the VMAs (Video Music Awards), I have realised that celebrities always have opportunities to get dolled up and go to huge events! These are just SOME of my favourites!

1. Holland Roden: I have no idea who she is (wait a minute, while I search her up on Wikipedia haha... how did I not know she was in Teen Wolf??), but she looks beautiful! So classy and elegant. Perfect for the red carpet or... you know, a fairytale wedding ;)
 

2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt: I have no words... no words.

3. Taylor Swift: Very sophisticated, but it looks like she's about to write a song about the cameraman... (jokes, love ya T-swift).

4. Ellie Goulding: I think this dress matches her personality and music perfectly! Slightly edgy but classic at the same time (if that makes any sense...)

5. Ariana Grande: The dress says she's feminine & girly, and is ready to have a good time.

6. Darren Criss: I've never seen a suit in this colour, although now that I think about it, they can be made in any colour right?

7. Becky G: Why have to sacrifice comfort for style, when you can have both!

8. Lenay Dunn: I love this colour and the cut of the dress! I personally think that she could have used a plain black clutch instead but who am I to judge?

9. Jillian Rose Reed: Very modern and fun.

10. Shailene Woodley: Love the pattern of the skirt.

All images were from here.

Those were my thoughts, now let me know who you thought was best dressed!

Love, V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!